Now-a-day’s you need to know who’s behind the scenes and what’s their motivation when you visit a website
Hi, I'm Durwin
The internet has become an information epidemic,
I feel it’s important to know what you’re reading or listening too
and who created it.
Why I Started DRB? Why Is It Still Going? Why Is It WPH?
When my mother “Baby’Gyrl” passed away February 25, 2011 at the age of 69 because I was looking for a way to channel my energy in a positive way.
So, I started Durwin Randle’s Blog aka “drb” to Bring a Positive Word to the World…Just When the World Needs It Most through inspirational quotes, history facts, news, tips, educational resources, photography and videos.
Over the past eight years I’ve developed my photography & videography skills while working to improve what I was already good at doing, which is (WP Web Design).
I’m still bringing a positive word to the world…just when the world needs it most but in a different way, with different tools, different resources and a different attitude.
- First is the website. “drb” needed a new look. So, since we were going to redesign the site, we said what-the-heck, let’s change everything. Hence was born a new design with a new focus.
- Second is my photography & videography skills. Since pictures & videos are a universal language. I’m now using those skills to help you create the media content you need for your website & social accounts.
- Third is resources, services, tips & news. If you’re a DIY like myself, you might enjoy a few things I’ve learned along the way to help streamline your learning curb.
So what's changing and why are we changing it?
I’ve redesigned my site so that it focuses on web design using WordPress (WP) and creating the media content you need for personal branding.
Over the years I’ve learned what works & what doesn’t work. What to-do and what Not to-do from experience.
Now my focus is to help people who wish to build a website themselves (DIY’s) using WordPress to streamline the learning curb.
On-the-Other-Hand! You can hire me and I’ll help you design your layout, create the media content, build it and optimize it for easy finding.
“If you’re looking to redesign your website to be user-friendly and really intuitive.
If you’re looking to DIY. You can build your website using WordPress with less hassle.”
But it helps to understand what you’re doing, how -to do it & why.
Note: Most of the links on my blog will redirect you to a referral site of products and services.
When you click those links and make a purchase or join a paid subscription, I receive a monetary value for your efforts.
With that being said, I’d like to say, Thank You for your support.
Your website! You content! Your way!
1) Create the media content you want! 2) Design the website you need!
3) Keep it easy for users to navigate!