Get The Action Habit
In The Magic of Thinking Big, leaders in every field would agree that:
There is a shortage of top-flight, expertly qualified persons to fill key positions.
So whether it be a business, high-level selling, science, government jobs, sales, are an online business. Principal executives are looking for answers to the following key questions.
- Will he/she do the job?
- Will he/she follow through?
- Is he/she a self-starter?
- Can he/she get results?
- Or is he/she just a talker?
Why would key executives want, or need, answers to these questions? Well! Excellent ideas are not enough.
A fair idea acted upon, and developed, is 100% better than a terrific idea that dies because it isn’t followed up.
So, what’s the difference between Mr./Mrs. Activationist and Mr./Mrs. Passivationist?
- Mr./Mrs. Activationist is a “doer.” They take action…gets things done…follows through on ideas and plans.
- Mr./Mrs. Passivationist is a “don’ter.” They postpones doing things until they have proven they shouldn’t or can’t do them, or until it’s to late.
So, How Do You Get Started?
- Start you mental engine–mechanically
- Be a crusader
- Be a volunteer
‘Til the next episode, let’s get started, peace!
Checkout a summary of other chapters of the book,