Thing Right Towards People
In The Magic of Thinking Big, is a basic rule to remember for success. Are you ready for it?
- Success depends on the support of other people.
The only hurdle between you and what you want to be is the support of others. Now it’s time to ask the $1,000,000 question.
- “Granted, I depend on others in order to achieve the success I want, but what must I do to get these people to support me and accept my leadership?”
Here Are Six Ways To Win Friends by Exercising Just A Little Initiative
- Introduce yourself to others at every possible opportunity-parties, meetings, on airplanes, at work, everywhere.
- Be sure the other person gets your name straight
- Be sure you can pronounce the other person’s name the way he pronounces it
- Write down the other person’s name, and be mighty sure you have it spelled correctly; people have a fetish about the correct spelling of their own names! if possible, get his address and phone number as well.
- Drop a personal note or make a phone call to the new friends you want to know better
- Say a pleasant thing to strangers. It warms you up and gets you ready for the task ahead.
Last but not least. Note this simple but key fact.
No person is all good, and no person is all bad. “The perfect person just doesn’t exist.”
‘Til the next episode, peace!