In The Magic of Thinking Big, every chapter of the book you will find dozens of hardheaded, practical ideas, techniques, and principles that will enable you to harness the power of thinking big.
So as to gain success, happiness, and satisfaction for yourself, every technique is dramaticall illustrated by a real-life case history.
You’ll discover not only what to do, but also what is even more important, you’ll see exactly how to apply each principle to actual situations and problems.
- Launch Yourself to Success with the Power of Belief
- Make Your Mind Produce Positive Thoughts
- Discover Why Your Thinking Power Is More Important Than Mere Intelligence
- Increase Self-confidence by Satisfying Your Own Conscience
- Add Value to Things, to People, and to Yourself
- Prevent Small People from Holding You Back
- Discover That Defeat Is Nothing More Than a State of Mind
The Magic of Thinking Big is one of my favorite books. If you haven’t read a good book that challenges the way you think about situations, life, and believing in yourself, read this book.
‘Til the next episode, peace!
But for now, I’ll bring you a snapshot of each chapter. But rest assured, my summary is nothing like reading the book for yourself.