Growing up, my mother worked hard to keep the family together. My brother and I always went to church, to help build our faith in God. However, after reading Think Orange, imagine what the potential results would be like if the family and the church synchronized their individual efforts, and worked hard to build faith our children.
- So, what can the church do to empower the family?
- How can the family emphasize their work of the church? Simple, Think Orange.
The reason I like Think Orange is because Reggie Joiner looks at the church and the family from a different angle, and I agree his angle of thinking. If the church and the family could both begin to combine their efforts for the sake of the children, I believe our younger generation would begin to have hope again. But this is my personal opinion.
Why do I believe things would begin to change?
- Engage parents in an integrated strategy
- Synchronize the home and church around a clear message
- Provoke parents and kids to fight for their relationships with each other
- Recruit mentors to become partners with the family
- Mobilize the next generation to be the church
With a transparent, authentic approach that gives every family and church hope for being more effective in their common mission, Think Orange rethinks the approach of our children, youth, and family ministry.
‘Til the next episode, leave me a message and let me know what you think.